Monday, October 15, 2012

September Hive #2

There are still some blocks missing and I am not sure now, if they are on the way or have never been done. I don't want to blame anybody but please if you did not make the block or forgot to sent it, just sent an email to mail_from_cheeky_monkey@yahoo.com. It is all about fairness so just give me a shout so I know when I can start putting the blocks together. It will be a Christmas present and we all know how busy the last weeks will be ....


Thank you all so much! It will be a very colorful and lovely quilt. I already love it and can't wait to go playing with all these lovely blocks!

1 comment:

Nataki said...

I just join Hive 2 this month but I will look at your post and see what I can do! I love log cabins that was my first quilt that I actually finish years ago!