Friday, February 8, 2013

February Hive #3 - Modern Bargello for Kat

Well I made all four and didn't realize until I started to post them to Flickr that I didn't follow your directions correctly Kat.  I wrote down that you wanted blocks at least 13-1/2" x 7-1/2" and realize now it was 13-1/2" by at least 7-1/2".  My blocks are all different sizes and none are exactly 13-1/2" x whatever.  I'm so sorry!  I'll be dropping them into the mail to you next week and you can decide how you'd like to trim or whatever to them.  :0/

Stash Bee Hive #3 February Modern Bargello blocks for Kat


Take care!
Nancy D. :0)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Nancy D, I don't remember where you live, but the weather looks a heck of a lot better than mine in Michigan. Sun? Green plants?! Nice blocks.

Kat said...

Nancy, don't stress about it. They look great! Like i said, i am not a perfectionist, so i may just put them in the quilt turned, we'll see. Thanks!

Nancy D. said...

Julie - I'm in Texas. It was in the 60's and beautiful. We haven't had much of a winter at all this year.
Kat - I'm really sorry! Thanks for being okay. Maybe you could use some for a pillow cover or something?