Monday, March 16, 2015

Hive 4, 2015, March

I finished up the block for Amanda today - hoping she likes the colors.

I chose to go with solids, because this is only the second paper piecing project I have attempted. Well, third actually, if you count the one I did in an online class. Three. Three paper piecing projects. Not exactly my cup of tea - guess my brain doesn't think backwards well enough.  But what better excuse to teach an old dog new tricks, eh?  Keeps my brain active and young!


Amanda - as I mentioned on the IG post, I ended up with a small knick in the bottom corner, but I believe it is small enough to incorporate into your seams.  I definitely didn't have the fortitude to redo the block. Again. 

I'm excited to see what everyone else is coming up with also! This should make a pretty quilt. I'll be mailing it off to you tomorrow!  And if I don't remember to mention it in a couple of weeks . . . Happy Birthday!!!

Barb Neiwert

1 comment:

Adtski31 said...

Thanks it looks great! Sorry it gave stress!