Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hive 6...Polaroid Shots for Nicole

Nicole created her own "polaroid" block for this month.  I cannot tell you how much I love this block....so super easy but so cool.  I was very busy this month so waited till the last minute....I wish I'd started sooner so I could make more!  I made a group of four polaroids for Nicole.  I went with a springy theme of birds and flowers....I'm going to make myself one with the same material this weekend so I can add it to my sampler bee quilt.


But then I'm definitely going to print some photos on fabric and use these to make some Totes for my nieces.  

Nicole asked us what is the best thing I ever made....Thats a tough one...I've been sewing for a long time...so I'm picking the quilt I just finished.  I appreciate it so much more because its so recently completed.  Its a wedding gift, so I don't get to keep it....but I know it will mean a lot to the happy couple. It's off to be quilted by my Mom...I can't wait to see it all finished.


No comments: