Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hive 9 April Block For Heather

No, I'm not sending this month's block in pieces, though getting it finished on time was a close call. I was rushing to beat the postman and forgot to take a picture of the finished block, so I'm posting the pic I snapped to help me keep it all sorted while I sewed. Keeping all those triangles going the right direction was a challenge with this block. I'll never admit to how much unsewing I did this this month. lol. I'm glad I met the challenge and can now take this one off my life list.


As for this month's question, I think if I could go back I would take the science and math classes that I skipped out on because they were hard. Girls were encourage to underestimate themselves when I was growing up, and I've often wished that I'd pushed beyond the art and literature I did study into the science and math that would have been so much more fun to teach.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Looks great!

grace said...

How funny, I did the opposite in school because I thought I was expected to do all the serious stuff. I love the fabrics you have used :)