Saturday, July 25, 2015

July Block for Julia - Hive #6

Hello!

Julia asked our hive to make wonky star blocks this month. This is one of my favorite blocks to make, and I love her color palette! I've been doing a lot of improv and wonky piecing lately, so this block was right up my alley.


Julia asked us which type of fabric we find ourselves buying the most of. Lately, I've been buying a lot of solids and some basic prints that fit in with a lot of things, like Alison Glass' sunprints and Lizzy House. I love saturated colors, and I like to buy things that will fit in with the rest of my stash.

I really like the colors that Julia chose for her blocks, and I can't wait to see them all together!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

Love the colour contrasts in your blocks

Unknown said...

Beautiful color palette