Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hive One August Block for Jennifer!

Happy August everyone! This is Bev from 44th Street Fabric. Here is my block for Jennifer. I have to say I had a hard time with it. I had to fiddle and change to get it to come out. I hope Jennifer likes it and can use it. 
I used red fabrics for my block. Jennifer also asked about our furry little pets. Sadly, I lost my little dog, Lola, this month and my heart is broken. She was my funny, sweet little girl. She was a rescue from a puppy mill and the treatment of her had been so awful that it made me a life-long crusader against them. When she came to me, 13 years ago, she was 2 years old. She had never been on grass, didn't know how to climb stairs or play and was afraid of everything. She became a joyous pup who romped and played and enjoyed life. She always held her treat for a while like she was not sure it was okay to eat it. My heart will always ache for missing her.
Thanks for this question, Jennifer. I love talking about Lola. Please adopt your next pet. So many need homes. Hope everyone has a wonderful Fall!


No comments: