Sunday, November 29, 2015

November block for Andrea

Hi everyone!

The last block of the year (tear :( ) is done!  I finished a little while ago, and hopefully Andrea will receive it in the next two days.



These pumpkins are so cute!  I'm excited to see the end result!

For my memory, I grew up in South Carolina (Clemson to be exact) and we would spend Christmas in Ohio with my dad's family every year.  My dad liked to get up early in the morning to leave, so we would always leave at 4 am to make the drive.  We've done this for the last 25 years continuously, and I have lots of fond memories of being awoken early, getting in the car, and leaving in the middle of the night to go to Grandma's house (literally over the hills and through the woods!).  Since I've moved to Connecticut, I haven't been able to make this trip, but those times in the car with my family are precious to me.  Happy holidays everyone!!



No comments: