Monday, January 11, 2016

Hive 1, Pineapple Fun For Alison




Here is the Pineapple Block I made for Alison. This was such a fun block to make in the cold, dreary days of January. I didn't think I would have a lot of yellow fabric in my stash, so I was surprised to find a variety of prints.

1. Name: Stephanie

2. Where you live: Parker, Colorado, just south of Denver

3. Tell us about your family: Well, it's just me. No husband, no kids, no siblings. My parents have been married 50 years and still live here in Colorado.
4. Tell us about your pets: I have a 10 year old Pomeranian named Katrina, she thinks everything I sew is for her. So in the long run, she tests everything out. If you follow me on IG you will see her there.

5. How long have you been quilting? 15 years
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? Embroidery, cross stitch, photography

7. Fabric line you want to buy next: It's too hard to pick.
8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): Whatever the project is asking for.

9. Where we can find you on social media: At my blog at www.quiltnparty.com, on IG at quiltnparty or on FB at Quilt'n Party and Stephanie Bertics

10. Favorite book: Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck

11. Favorite show to binge watch: I'm not much of a binge watcher, but I love Modern Family, The Walking Dead, Silicon Valley, Game of Thrones, Empire, Last Man On Earth, Outlander

Looking forward to February!