Friday, April 1, 2016

Hive 6 - April Blocks for Helen

I bow to the Hive 6 Queen Helen :) I whipped out her blocks when I made Katie's blocks. She had her tutorial scheduled last week and I happened to notice it when I posted for Katie's blocks. I was in the middle of finishing up quilting and had switched my machine over to piece Katie's blocks and when I saw Helen's tutorial I figured, what the heck, might as well go for it!

Red. . . my stash is woefully devoid of red! I found one red dominant fat quarter in my stash! I need to go shopping!! The blocks were quick and easy and I just kept making them until I had used the entire fat quarter :) So here are your blocks, Helen, I hope you like them!

Ummm, I'm pretty sure there is a quilt made from these blocks in my future!!

Can't wait to see your finished quilt, Helen!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great Judy! I can't wait to get mine done too. :)

Sylvia said...

Great blocks! I saw her tutorial early too but for some strange philosophical reason felt it would be morally reprehensible to sew them before April. :)

June D said...

Great looking blocks! Really like your fabrics.