Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hive 9 - April Blocks for Jennifer from Martina

Here are my improv incognito gnome and tree blocks. See, what had happened was....I read improv and was sold. I went ahead one tree at a time and for whatever reason, I was thinking tree but cutting/sewing gnome legs...until it suddenly hit me "darn, trees are only supposed to have one stump." That's when the incognito gnome was born ;) 

Jennifer, they are free cut and improv; I did not square up the blocks but left them as is for you to size them whichever way you want. I'm not sure if you like the idea of a gnome hiding as a tree or not, but in case you don't, I am not offended if those blocks won't make it into your quilt. 



2 comments:

Emily said...

I think the idea of an incognito gnome is hilarious! I have been considering a tree wall hanging for myself, and I think if I do it, I might need to add in an incognito gnome! :)

Puppilalla said...

Fabulous! I hope we get to see all the gnomes and trees together soon =)