Saturday, June 4, 2016

🐝hive 3 bear block for Marie 🐻


Hello! 

My first job was being a lifeguard at the local YMCA. The building was about 100 years old and smelled like feet. I loved working there and feeling my first fledgling attempts at freedom. 🏊

And now, to Marie's block: 
I hope the colours are right... I searched high and low for fabrics that might work and even "borrowing" a couple from a friend. 
I tried my best, but this guy is a scant less than 12.5". I hope it can still be used... I'm leaving it untrimmed. 


I'm sending along some spare parts in hopes to see them put to good use. 
Happy quilting Marie! 

2 comments:

Puppilalla said...

Wow, wonderful blocks. I am still very much taken with the plaited bear paw idea.

CooperQuilter said...

Thank you, Sarah. The block looks great!