Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hive 1: August 2016

At the beginning of each month I anxiously await reading the Stash Bee blog to see 
what awesome block I was to create for this month's Queen Bee.

Imagine my surprise when I see this Tic Tac Toe pattern from Stephanie!
I was planning on choosing this for my block next month: September!



Stephanie wanted this super easy and super fun block done in medium blues and bright yellows.
This is going to be a fabulous quilt! I cannot wait to see how this one comes together!

Now, I'm off to come up with a different idea for my quilt block next month.  I'll save the Tic Tac Toe block for next year {maybe}, thanks to Stephanie!  hee hee hee!

Great choice, Stephanie!

Hugs,
Laura VanVleet
Baldwin, Michigan



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, this looks wonderful!!! It's such a fun block, you should still do it if you have your heart set on it. Either way I can't wait to see what you come up with next month.