Monday, November 7, 2016

Karen's Hive 6 November blocks

Last blocks of the year! These should be on their way to Karen today. Took me a few tries on the y-seam (even though I have done them before), but once it clicked in my brain they went together very quickly. The photo is dark, as it was #fridaynightsewalong and therefore a tad dark in the sewdy (sewing room/study).


And just for fun, I made of mosaic of all of the blocks I have made for Hive 6 for the year (January to September). Thanks to all of the members for a fun year of trying out new blocks. And to Hive Mama Sylvia for keeping us honest!
-Cheryl


2 comments:

Karen said...

These blocks are perfect. Thank you so much Cheryl! I got them in the mail yesterday and it was just what I needed - a little bit of sunshine!

raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg boots
coach outlet
ugg outlet
rolex watches
ugg boots
ugg boots
omega watches sale
coach outlet
fitflops
true religion outlet