Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hive 2 February block for Cheryl


It's getting late !  O no!  O no!  Where's the block from Kathy????

This has been a busy, crazy month.  I actually made up three of these fun granny square blocks a while back, and popped two of them in the mail last weekend, but I'm only now posting.




I remember learning to crochet, sitting with my mom and the neighbourhood ladies on Sunday afternoons in the '70s.  There were SO many granny square afghans!  I can picture very clearly the quilt Cheryl could make with blocks like these.

~Kathy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

In my world, 5 days early is NOT late. I mean, a few minutes is not even really late. ;) Ask anyone. :)
Super cute block, Kathy, and it arrived today!!

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike huarache
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
jordan shoes
hugo boss sale
adidas nmd
49ers jersey
michael kors outlet
jordan 4