Wednesday, April 19, 2017

April Hive 2 blocks for Brenda

Brenda asked for PAPER PIECED  bird blocks - YIKES!! This is only my second attempt at paper piecing, and the first time around was not exactly noteworthy.  I had been wanting to try it again so was pretty excited with her choice - and pretty nervous.  I dove right in to give it a try early in the month in case - you know, in case I would need a few attempts.  But they went great! 


I waited for a sunny day to get an outside shot, but of course there was a stiff breeze to contend with. My batik stash is very limited so I hope they will blend ok with your project.  This was really fun, Brenda.  Thanks for shoving me out of my comfort zone! ;)  I'll get this in the mail soon.

~Cheryl

1 comment:

Bethany said...

These birds make my heart pitter patter. What a lovely block!