Friday, March 2, 2018

Crashing Hive 2 for Tracy



Hive crashing for the first time.  I thought this block idea was too cute to not try.  I happened to have the leftover cowboy fabric front and center on my sewing table from a library bookcase quilt I’m working on.  Then I opened my monthly low volume surprise package and right on top of the bundle was the arrow fabric.  It was meant to be.  I’m smiling doubly because I am a citizen of a Tribe in northern Wisconsin.  I didn’t add the antennae to that block because the arrow showed up at just the right place, but that’s your call.  Hope they fit okay.  Now I just need to figure out how to get them to you.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So fun! I had hoped to crash this one, too, but February got away from me. Your arrow placement is great for the antenna!